Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Coastal properties experience the total weight of humid conditions common to South Florida, which can sometimes lead to the development of mold colonies without adequate ventilation or airflow. Experienced remediation professionals of our SERVPRO team can help with the thousands of homes in Palm Beach to the businesses of shopping districts like Worth Avenue and Royal Poinciana Plaza.
How Can Mold Remediation Get Started in Fort Pierce Properties?
Remediation involves multiple approaches and tactics, often beginning with surface cleaning solutions like antimicrobial products and sporicidal cleaners. When more aggressive methods are needed, we have the training and the recovery inventory to meet these demands. We help with:
- Attic Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Remediation
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Containment
- Odor Removal
Can Containment Help Improve Remediation Efficiency?
Containing active mold spores is one of the critical elements in preventing the situation from getting worse. In damaged, moist environments, spores can spread quickly and find new suitable hosting materials. Plastic sheeting and HEPA air scrubbers both play a role in preventing the migration of these microbes.
Removing Harsh Mold Odors from Damaged Homes
After much of the remediation is completed in a mold-damaged home, one obstacle is removing the musty odor these disasters leave behind. As formidable as odors can be, reducing their severity is a typical first step with counteractant products and tools like foggers. Deodorization equipment like hydroxyl machines can complete the job.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (561) 532-2770
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Central Palm Beach?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (561) 532-2770
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Central Palm Beach is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: